Payment and Shipping
We offer a number of payment methods
- Credit Cards - We accept all Visa and Master Card credit cards
- Debit Cards - We accept all Visa and Master Card debit cards
- Net Banking - Net Banking is offered for the following banks
- Axis Bank
- Bank of India
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- United Bank of India
- VIjaya Bank
- Bankers draft / cheque - Please draw the same in favour of " M K Exports" payable at Mumbai (Please mention your name, email id and order no on the back of the cheque) and mail to M K Exports, Unit 1A / D Wing Crystal Plaza, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai 400053, INDIA. Contact: +91 22 26732854
- Bank deposit - You may pay by way of a deposit in our bank account. The bank details for deposit are mentioned in the checkout process, but are also mentioned herebelow. There could be additional bank charges for domestic or international bank transfers. The order will be processed on receipt of due charges and need to be received in full by us to enable us to process the order. Please mention the order number as payment reference no. If we do not receive the payment within 10 days of your online order confirmation, we reserve the right to cancel the order
In the unlikely event of your payment transaction failing, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91 22 26732854
We offer free shipping within India and to international destinations. All deliveries are on door-to-door basis, so we are unable to process orders to a Post Box
While shipping addresses cannot be changed once an order is placed, we will do all we can to help. You may contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of placing the order and we will try to assist. However any accepting any such changes will be solely at our discretion.
Approximate delivery time from time of order is 8 to 12 days. We ship through reputed and trusted courier companies. Domestic shipping is generally through Blue Dart / Aramex / GATI. International shipping is through Fedex or DHL.
International deliveries sometimes give rise to additional duties, taxes and levies at the customer's home state or country. Please note that all such taxes and duties will be additional and to customer's account.
Considering that tax structures are complex and sometimes subject to change without notice, we are unable to advise on the applicability and amount of these charges against any product delivery. The customer is advised to take this into account